Happy New Year from Raleigh Birth Photography!
Did you see the video recap of Raleigh Birth Photography 2016 year – I am blown away with all the love surrounding that video – check it out below. I can’t wait to start offering more video this year!
I am so excited to take this year head on – I have been photographing births for over 5 years and 2017 is setting up to be my biggest year! Raleigh is growing and more and more people are being introduced to Birth Photography. I’ve enjoyed getting so plugged into the Birth Community here in the Triangle and can’t wait to tell you more! Starting this year off with some new stuff – here is a look at what’s to come…
- Photograph 26 Births
- Blog 2 Births a month
- Feature a Birth Worker each month
- Publish a Birth Topic each month
- Send out a Monthly Newsletter – sign up HERE
- Write and design a Birth Guide
- Design my first all video birth video
- Carve out 30-45 minutes a day to be fully present with my kids
- Strive to pick up my phone less when I am board
If you are interested to learn more about having your birth documented – contact me here
Raleigh Birth Photography – serving Raleigh, Durham and surrounding areas